“Thank you so much for all your hard work on my rhinestone site. I am very excited to see what happens and would love to recommend you for my future client work!”Cathy Veri, Owner
Rhinestone Studio is a small, custom studio in Austin, TX that provides rhinestone shirts hats, jackets, hoodies, bags, and other rhinestone apparel to individual and enterprise customers. Started in 2002, Rhinestone studio has designed and delivered dazzling logo apparel to companies, dance studios, school, salons, and sports organizations all across the nation.
Logic Solutions first designed Rhinestone Studio’s eCommerce site in 2005 to help facilitate taking online orders and reach a wider customer base. The site was a success and helped Cathy Veri, the owner, established connections with some of her biggest clients, including Feld Entertainment and Marvel Universe Live, Ringling Bros and Barnum Bailey, Zoya, Kim Gravel, and Miss America contestants. But design trends change over the course of 10+ years and Cathy recognized the need to update not only the look and feel of her site, but to also optimize her content for search engine findability.
So Logic Solutions jumped in again and helped Rhinestone Studio transition from an obsolete eCommerce platform to WordPress. However, the project was not simply a standard site migration. Rhinestone’s primary goal for the new site was to offer B2B clients, their primary source of revenue, an experience emblematic of a custom art studio. Historically, Rhinestone’s website catered to the smaller B2C clients, but Cathy recognized that these clients were better and more easily served through an Etsy store. Rhinestone needed to become much more competitive in the larger, more sophisticated B2B market.
Logic was integral in assisting Rhinestone Studio with
- Theme selection and website design to complement the Studio’s new branding
- Strategic plans to transition the site from a B2C to B2B focus
- Information architecture and technology selection to reflect a B2B eCommerce experience (including wholesale)
- Implementing best practice digital marketing analytics, including SEO, Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster Tools
- Integrating the new site with WooCommerce, WordPress’s eCommerce plugin, to manipulate the online catalog function to reflect a custom fashion “lookbook.”
- Creation of an online form for customers to easily submit their project requirements and images online, thereby making Cathy’s branding services more readily available to audiences everywhere