Location: Plymouth, MI
Type: Full Time/Contractor
Min. Experience: 4 Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
- Strong Kotlin knowledge
- E.g. where and why generics are useful
- E.g. data classes, sealed classes, companion objects
- E.g. function references and lambda functions
- Strong knowledge of Android view binding
- Knowledge of 3rd-party library OkHttp is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of 3rd-party library Moshi is preferred, but not required
- An extra point if they can write a custom JsonAdapter
- Understanding of how gradle builds the different app modules into a singular app
- Experience with ProGuard/R8 is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Swift is a plus.
This is a full-time/contractor position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.