Computer System Analyst
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3+ Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic is seeking a Computer System Analyst. Candidates should have at least 3 years of demonstrated hands-on experience. The Computer System Analyst should be a leader and doer who constantly delivers great solutions for both clients and internal initiatives.
- Participate in analysis, design, and development of tools to automate system and eCommerce applications
- Work closely with managers and end users to define system requirements and business goals
- Analyze system hardware and software problems and develop technical solutions
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems and develop functional technical specifications
- Involved in data processing analysis and design to improve Computer Systems
- Evaluate and analyze the capabilities of a computer system, workflow, and scheduling limitations
- Create requirements documents, system configuration documents, functional design documents, user manuals, and technical manuals
- Enhance and improve the current computer system
- Assess new technologies, capabilities of current technologies, and requirements for upgrades and modernization
- Apply Computer Science principals and theories to solve technical issues for projects
- Use necessary technologies and tools such as Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Data Modeling, Service Oriented Architecture, Design Pattern, Apache Http Server, MSSQL Server, UML, Cloud Computing
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. Primary worksite is Ann Arbor, MI, but relocation is possible. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.