Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3 Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic is seeking a DevOps/Cloud Engineer. Candidates should have at least 3 years of demonstrated hands-on experience. The DevOps/Cloud Engineer should be a leader and doer who constantly delivers great solutions for both clients and internal initiatives.
- Design and maintain monitoring and alerting for distributed systems on cloud providers, third party services
- Experience with Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) including EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, SES
- Experience in setup, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) based and Windows-based servers are a must.
- 3+ years configuring and supporting Linux and/or Windows Servers in a production environment.
- Develop CI/CD pipelines for pushing code into production
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform.
- An ability, willingness, and desire to learn and embrace new, unfamiliar and/or emerging technologies which may best address changing business needs.
Nice to haves:
- Experience improving blameless incident management processes, root cause analyses, outage prevention, and service recovery strategies across teams
- Experience monitoring, logging, and alerting with tools like: CloudWatch, Datadog, NewRelic, Grafana
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress and Drupal
- Experience with Linux distributions: CentOS / Amazon Linux 2 /Ubuntu
- Experience with cloud providers and building automation around their APIs
- Experience using configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform with AWS
- Ability to automate daily system management tasks by writing Python or Shell scripting.
- AWS SysOps Administrator or Solutions Architect certifications
- Experience with MySQL, MariaDB, and Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Experience with application containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with load balancing and reverse proxies such as Nginx, HAProxy, Apache
- Experience with other cloud platforms
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.