Digital Solutions Lead
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3+ Years
Logic Solutions seeks an experienced project manager and consulting professional who has a broad understanding of digital (web and mobile) solutions, industry best practices, and multiple business processes. This candidate will be able to operate independently and on a team to provide quality work products to an engagement. He or she performs varied and complex duties and tasks that may require independent judgment to implement technology that meets customer needs.
The ideal candidate demonstrates expertise to develop and deliver functional and technical solutions on simple-to-moderately complex customer engagements. He or she may lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagements ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. The candidate may act as the team lead on projects by providing coaching, guidance, and feedback to develop skills of team members. His or her expertise and work efforts may include overseeing the quality of project deliverables while acting as the liaison to customer leadership on the project team.
The ability to communicate effectively with team members both internally and with the customer organization is a must. This candidate will work in conjunction with Sales Representatives, Technical Leads, Resource Management, Engagement Managers, and the Marketing Department to provide guidance on engagement estimation and scoping, triage, risk assessment, and resource assignment. He or she effectively consults with management of customer organizations and participates in business development activities. This candidate is expected to be capable of delivering a tailored message to C-level customer or partner executives as required.
This candidate achieves results through strong subject matter expertise, leadership, collaboration, and teamwork.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Management – delivering what has been sold within the agreed time table, budget, and quality metrics.
- Assist customers with achieving the expected business benefits
- Direct project delivery through progress tracking and scope management
- Client Management
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers on all aspects of the engagement
- Manage the full deployment team industry knowledge
- Provide customers with industry best practices functional expertise
- Provide customers with functional expertise to drive the discovery/requirements phase of a project
- Educate customers on how to use the solution
- Work with the Engagement Manager to support follow-up opportunities within the customer
- Engage in business analysis processes, including documentation of functional requirements, interaction design, workflow diagrams, wireframes, user acceptance testing, and implementation support.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to provide sales support in customer meetings, estimations, and RFP responses, etc.
- Contribute to the growth of the UX practices through the creation and sharing of knowledge on project experiences
- Manage and maintain the Logic website, including updating page content
- Write case studies, blogs, and press releases for distribution to Logic’s website and social media channels.
- Oversee, copyedit, and proofread important written documentation, including proposals, website copy, and marketing campaigns.
- Lead internal marketing strategies and efforts by using best practices in areas such as social media strategy, SEO, site traffic analytics, graphic design, market research, email campaigns, etc.
- Assist administrative team with registering for tradeshows and networking events, and organize internal company events.
- 3-5+ years of project management experience
- Proficiency with building WordPress sites, especially from pre-built themes.
- 3+ years of experience in UX design and/or user interface design.
- Demonstrated skills creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX deliverables
- Experience with design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc) and prototyping tools (Invision, Axure, etc).
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum development methods
- Have mobile and web experience
- Team-oriented with exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Experience in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ability to coach, mentor, and guide development teams
- Management of issues and risks
- Self-starter and highly motivated: using sound business judgment and exhibiting strong leadership qualities
- Ability to construct quality deliverables and to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Prior experience in SEO
- Prior experience in digital marketing and delivering marketing strategies and collateral
- Ability to deliver projects commitments on time and in-budget while managing client expectations
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to people. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.