Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Southfield, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 4 Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- At least 4+ years of professional experience in design, development, and support of automotive related embedded applications
- Excellent embedded C/C++ programming skills combined with low level driver experience
- Prior experience with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices is preferred
- Knowledge of vehicle diagnostics and automotive networks, such as CAN
- Experience with AUTOSAR, MATLAB, ASPICE and ISO26262
- Experience with requirements/ user story development, unit testing, and software integration
- Excellent written and verbal communications, team and people skills; ability to share information and communicate clearly with management and team members
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems and drive critical tasks to completion with minimal supervision
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.