Location: Detroit Area, MI or Dallas, TX or Remote (Temporarily)
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 2 Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
- Create multiplatform applications using Google’s Flutter development framework.
- Drive user experience and maintain reliable, reusable code in Dart and Flutter.
- Write documentation to describe program development, logic coding, and corrections.
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to drive digital development initiatives.
- **This position is temporarily remote. You must be willing to relocate to Dallas, TX or Detroit, MI once Covid-19 restrictions are limited.**
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with UI or mobile app development using Flutter and Dart.
- Proven ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
- Must have at least 1+ years of experience in Flutter development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work within cross functional teams and groups.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.