Location: Plano, TX
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3 Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
- Core contribution o C/C++ (modern features; C++17)
- OpenGL / Vulkan & shader languages
- POSIX low-level windowing / input (X11, Wayland)
- C/C++ build tools (CMake, Ninja, gn)
- Yocto for embedded Linux dev
- Engineers experienced with developing for embedded ARM may be well-suited to this role.
- Experienced with building mobile apps in strongly-typed, modern languages such as Swift & Kotlin.
- Mobile engineers experienced with programmatic UIs such as SwiftUI and Jetpack Compose.
- If the candidate has iOS or Android mobile development experience, Flutter and Dart experience is not required.
- Mobile app developers should be product-focused and opinionated about both product and technical ideas.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.