Front End Angular Developer
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time – Contract
Min. Experience: 2-5 years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic is seeking a Front End Angular Developer. Candidates should have at least 2-5 years of experience as an architect or developer. The Front End Angular Developer should be a leader and doer who constantly delivers great solutions for both clients and internal initiatives.
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5 applications and Progressive Web App, with audio support
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, web standards
- Strong understanding of XML and interacting with public APIs
- Strong knowledge of usability and user experience (UX) design
- Knowledge of browser integration into an embedded system. A candidate with knowledge of front-end tech with embedded systems may also work.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.