IT Market Research Analyst
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3+ Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web, and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic is seeking an IT Market Research Analyst. Candidates should have at least 3 years of demonstrated hands-on experience. The IT Market Research Analyst should be a leader and doer who constantly delivers great solutions for both clients and internal initiatives.
- Master in Market Research or Marketing or Statistics.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions.
- Analyze data using statistical software.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.