Lead UI/UX Designer
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 2+ Years
We are seeking an innovative and passionate Lead UI/UX Visual Designer to join the Logic team. You’ll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals—from concept to execution—across many platforms.
In this position, you will:
- Create hands-on design for a variety of assets including site updates, wireframes, and UI concepts.
- Maintain a consistent brand look and feel between all creative elements and channels.
- Structure comps to optimize efficient workflow and production.
- Understand templates and can execute to specs and brand guidelines.
- Review final work to ensure delivered files are to spec.
- Prepare creative assets for HTML development.
- Coordinate with the marketing and production teams to ensure all deliverables are on time and map to the creative brief.
- Persuasively present creative work and communicate rationale to Management.
- Be a key customer interface for all UI/UX projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4+ years of experience in UX/IA field, or equivalent
- Strong understanding of the overall user experience, how all types of media – online and offline – are executed with an understanding of web, mobile, and software design, and user-centered design best practices.
- Must possess excellent typography and design skills. A sophisticated eye for design including intelligently executed layouts, refined use of typography and incorporation of an appropriate photographic style.
- An understanding of how to balance multiple ongoing projects, prioritize workflow and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other diagramming and prototyping software.
- Excellent customer presentation and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with aggressive development schedules.
- Experienced designing complex workflows and interfaces
- Strong project estimating skills for UI/UX design
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experienced with lean and agile methodologies
Logic offers equal opportunities to people. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.