Location: Plymouth, MI
Min. Experience: 1 Year
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic seeks to hire a Marketing Intern to fulfill the following duties:
- Create email marketing for the company’s primary campaigns and newsletters.
- Compose case studies and blog posts.
- Help manage the company’s social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Work with the sales team to ensure they have appropriate sales and marketing collateral to meet sales goals.
- Occasionally contribute to sales calls and meetings alongside the sales team.
- Contribute to the creation of new marketing campaigns and creative concepts.
- Interact with the graphic design team to ensure artwork meets the goals of marketing and branding endeavors.
- Post content to the company’s websites.
- Learn and use Showcase, the company’s mobile app product for iOS and Android tablets and phones.
- Serve as one of the primary customer service representatives for clients and free trial users.
- Nurture sales leads by responding to queries, demonstrating products, answering functionality questions, and more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 years marketing or sales administrative experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Constant Contact, Adobe Photoshop (or similar software), WordPress, Zoho or Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, especially content writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of content management systems.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Experience running email campaigns.
- Experience with web and mobile technology.
- Proficiency with social media for marketing.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills – ability to rework technical text for a broader audience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.
- A great attitude!
This is a internship position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a paid position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.