Location: Plymouth, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5+ Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic Solutions is seeking a Marketing Manager for its growing marketing team. Candidates should have at least 5 years of demonstrated hands-on marketing experience. The Marketing Manager should be a leader and doer who constantly delivers great creative and marketing solutions for both clients and internal initiatives, and a manager of creative, user experience, and marketing personnel. The ideal candidate should be expertly skilled in defining and executing marketing strategies and tactics while developing solid client relationships and nurturing sales leads.
- Lead, manage, and mentor the marketing team.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing your time efficiently
- Inspire the team and client through quality ideas and solutions, and clearly communicate the artistic vision to them.
- Strive for pixel-perfect visual appearance and design style in our projects/brand.
- Lead internal marketing strategies and efforts by using best practices in areas such as social media strategy, SEO, site traffic analytics, graphic design, market research, email campaigns, etc.
- Develop, execute, and manage marketing campaigns for the company.
- Track and analyze marketing results.
- Track and balance department budget.
- Organize and assist in the execution of company events.
- Oversee, copyedit, and proofread important written documentation, including proposals, website copy, and marketing campaigns.
- Manage and maintain the Logic website, including updating page content.
- Write case studies, blogs, and press releases for distribution to Logic’s website and social media channels.
- Assist administrative team with registering for tradeshows and networking events and organize internal company events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related field.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in leading and managing marketing campaigns.
- Passion for understanding how mobile and digital solutions (web app, websites, eCommerce, SEO) drive business, and a love for progressive innovative trends and technologies.
- Exceptional communication, written and interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to detail and taste for design.
- Passion for understanding current web, mobile, and digital design trends.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and other Google tools.
- Familiar with email marketing platforms (e.g., Constant Contact, Mailchimp).
- Familiar with Sales CRM platforms (e.g., Zoho, Salesforce).
- Experience in content marketing, SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Experience in analyze and develop marketing strategies and tactics that support the brand.
- Must be pro-active and enthusiastic.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Outgoing, energetic, and able to communicate clearly with teams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- B2B marketing experience with a software or technology firm.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Vice President. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.