Mobile Technical Architect
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3+ Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic is seeking an experienced Mobile Technical Architect to be based in Ann Arbor for its growing technical team. Candidates should able to lead a global team on multiple projects, and be a team player who constantly delivers great technical solutions for clients in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Architect and lead mobile applications (native and framework.)
- Mentor junior developers and team members.
- Lead and work on both mobile applications and front-end web applications.
- Continue to be hands-on with the development of multiple applications.
- Interact directly with clients.
- Lead all technical aspects of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Bachelor’s degree with an application development focus. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Have at least 3 years of development experience.
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Angular, React, Ionic, ReactNative, Swift, and Java. Hands-on experience in all technologies listed is not necessary.
- Strong communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and process driven
- Ability to collaborate with and lead a small team
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all people. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.