Location: SE Michigan
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5+ Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Within this role you will be a senior participant in the design and development of highly-scalable web applications that run non-stop around the world. You will utilize the latest development tools and technologies and follow agile processes and practices to deliver solutions to Financial Institutions, their small business customers, and the customers of those SMBs.
A successful candidate for this role will have strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills, be highly fluent in design and development of large multi-tier systems, and possess a strong desire to tackle complex business problems with creative solutions. If you are that go-to person who is relied upon to get it done when it matters the most, we want to talk to you!
- Designing, coding, and supporting leading-edge financial management web and mobile applications
- Designing, developing, and enhancing large transactional and reporting based DBs
- Designing and implementing improvements to the performance, usability, scalability, and maintainability of our software products
- Mentoring and coaching less experienced/skilled team members
- Influencing future technical direction
- Communicating effectively with team members, customers, and audiences of all technical levels
- Integrating our solutions with partner systems using a variety of protocols
- Continuous improvement to processes and practices with new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies
- Handling periodic on-call duty and out-of-band requests
- BS/MS Computer Science or related field, and/or relevant work experience
- Working knowledge and belief in Agile values and principles
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative style with team members, stakeholders, and customers
- Ability to lead through influence, mentoring, discussion, and example rather than relying on authority
- Experience with C#, .NET Core, and .NET framework
- Experience with relational database design and implementation using MS SQL Server and ORM’s, preferably EF Core
- Experience in developing multi-tier enterprise class web applications
- Experience in development of automated unit, component, and integration testing
- Experience with automated builds and use of Agile or Scrum process template
- Demonstrated experience with cloud platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Working knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with TDD and large-scale refactoring
- Experience with DB performance troubleshooting and optimization experience is a bonus
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.