.Net Technical Lead / Architect
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 6 Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic is seeking an experienced .Net Technical Lead / Architect to be based in Ann Arbor for its growing technical team. Candidates should able to lead a global team on multiple projects, and be a team player who constantly delivers great technical solutions for clients in a fast-paced environment. This is a hands-on technical role and the ideal candidate will assist with architecting solutions and technical development.
- Bachelor’s degree with an application development focus. Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 6 years of development experience.
- Must be able to listen to customer requirements, architect solutions, document technical specifications, and lead all technical aspects of the application development lifecycle.
- Must be able to interface with clients on a regular basis. They must be able to articulate their ideas to C level executives and still command a technical discussion with the development team.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: .NET, C#, .NET Core, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, and MS SQL.
- Familiarity with integrating to 3rd party technologies and/or applications.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.