Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5+ Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems. They should be comfortable providing technology solutions to employees and working closely with third party software companies to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones. This candidate should have prior experience working with information technology and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the technology in place is up to date.
- Manage technologies and provide administrative assistance for various systems
- Understand various IT troubleshooting and provide technical support
- Control and monitor data, network access and backup systems
- Negotiate and communicate with third-party software providers for new software’s and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent relevant field experience
- Oracle/Netsuite a Must
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- Experience in information technology space and solving various software and hardware problems
- Strong technical problem solving and communication skills
- PHP knowledge and experience a Bonus.
- WordPress/Woocommerce a Plus
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.