Location: Westminster, CO
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3 Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic Solutions is seeking a Product Owner to join our Technology Team. You will contribute to our mission by owning our proprietary product from end to end and ensuring that needs of the business are being met in all development efforts. As a Product Owner, you will work with the relevant stakeholders to define the product roadmap and drive innovation within our technology. You’ll be a great fit for our team if you’re highly organized and skilled at being able to digest and disseminate highly technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to continuously manage and groom feature/product backlogs with the goal of prioritizing the most important work. This requires collaboration across the organization to populate the backlog, understand what is feasible from a development perspective, and provide adequate information to help inform execution planning. Key expectations of backlog grooming include the ability to generate a business case estimate benefit/value, understand strategic alignment, and work closely with development to estimate and scope effort.
- Help create and manage the product roadmap
- Interact with all stakeholders to understand the needs of each business unit
- Estimate timelines based on the story points and the development team’s velocity
- Execute and manage product vision
- Analyze deficiencies in products and recommend product improvements to address problems.
- Assist VP of Technology with other technology related projects including: strategic planning, scope/requirements gathering, development, quality assurance, and implementation.
- At least 3 years of direct experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner
- Knowledge and ability to manage product backlogs
- Experience and knowledge with Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with agile SCRUM teams to bring new features to market
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail
This is a full-time position reporting to the VP of Technology. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.