Sr. Android Developer
Location: Allen Park, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5 Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic is seeking an experienced In-vehicle system Android developer for its growing technical team.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Android App development, including deep knowledge of how to develop an Android App, its structure and operation
- Knowledge of Android OS framework: Android architecture, services, communication scheme
- Knowledge of hardware abstraction layer (HAL)
- Knowledge of Java Native Interface (JNI)
- Knowledge of vehicle hardware abstraction layer (VHAL), for example CAN signals handling
- Knowledge of Vendor Test Suite (VTS)
- Knowledge of Android compatible Linux knowledge: Linux device driver development for Android, RVC, display driver development
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.