Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Plymouth, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5 Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Full stack developer will be a combination of both frontend and backend.
- Frontend: React expertise and a minimum of 3 years building website using React. Preferably has experience using GraphQL.
- Backend: Needs to have AWS experience with Lambda functions, dynamo db , AWS Appsync, elastic search . Preferably has experience working on AWS Amplify.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
- Minimum of five years’ programming experience throughout the Software Development Lifecycle. Proven track record of developing software projects from concept to production. Hands on experience working in integrated development environments, including version control software and testing software. Extensive experience with databases.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws preferred.
- Proficiency in several of the following development languages, frameworks and technologies:
- C# and/or Java
- eCommerce platforms (ideally Magento)
- Power BI
- SOA/Microservices/Cloud computing
- SQL Server
- System Performance Analysis and Tuning
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.