Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3+ Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic is seeking a Software Developer. Candidates should have at least 3 years of demonstrated hands-on experience. The Software Developer should be a leader and doer who constantly delivers great solutions for both clients and internal initiatives.
- Masters in Computer Science, Information, or related field.
- Involved in the entire development cycle of mobile applications: concept, design, development, test, implementation, and improvement.
- Provide technical support in the entire development process of mobile applications, Android applications, and web-based mobile applications.
- Apply theories and principles from Computer Science or Information to resolve all technical issues.
- Research advanced technology and update the management regarding new information.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. Primary worksite is Ann Arbor, MI, but relocation is possible. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.