Technical Development Intern
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time Intern
Min. Experience: N/A
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic is accepting internship applications for the 2019 summer*. Applicants should be smart, proactive, go-getters who work well both in teams and independently, and be passionate about delivering great solutions for clients. Students of all undergraduate and graduate levels (first year through seniors) are welcome to apply.
Logic interns get to
- Work on real-world web and/or mobile projects that directly contribute to clients’ businesses
- Learn about the software development life cycle
- Work with Logic’s full-time developers and project managers
- Add hands-on project experience to their portfolio and resume
- Applicant must be actively pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in computer science, information technology, computer engineering, or similar field.
- Must be passionate about software development
- Out-of-classroom project or work experience is strongly desired.
- Interest in remaining in the southeast Michigan area post-graduation is a plus.
Logic is open to sponsoring international interns. The internship is a paid full-time position that reports to a mentor (to assist them with their internship experience), project manager (for their assigned projects), and the CTO. Summer internship runs from the beginning of May to end of August (exact starting and ending dates are negotiable).
Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.
* If you’re interested in an internship during the school year (fall or winter), please indicate this in your application.