Training and Development Specialist
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 2+ Years
Logic Solutions, Inc. is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic Solutions is seeking a Training and Development Specialist. Job duties include:
- Plan and develop training programs to meet training goals for both clients and internal initiatives;
- Conduct training assessment to identify particular learning needs;
- Coordinate the training activities to ensure the training courses will help the staff maintain and improve job skills;
- Negotiate with clients including desired training outcomes and expenses according to clients’ technical recruitment needs;
- Design, develop and organize training manuals and guides;
- Deliver the training programs;
- Monitor the training methods & activities, record training progress & outcome, assess the quality and usefulness of training;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the current training and design to improve future trainings;
- Provide awareness of industry and professional training trends and marketplace demands;
- Attend meetings to obtain training information or to inform management of training program status.
- Master’s degree in Human Resource or Education
- At least 2 years of work experience as a training and development specialist
This is a full-time position. Primary worksite is Ann Arbor, MI. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.
Apply for this position
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org