Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 2+ Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic is seeking a VB.Net developer. Candidates should have at least 2 years of demonstrated hands-on experience for its growing technical team.
- Software development and customization of RT Systems’ applications.
- Development of application / solution requirements documentation.
- Adapting applications to fit customer requirements. Development of technical specs, user documentation, and work instructions for users.
- Look for continuous improvement in software and processes.
- Provide leadership on application projects.
- Provide support / maintenance of Database and Application Servers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of VB.NET, ASP.NET and Visual Studio
- Strong Microsoft SQL experience.
- Experience in utilization of application life cycle methodology.
- Experience in developing application specifications and testing and deployment plans.
- Experience working with various hardware platforms such as handheld devices, label printers, input devices a plus.
- Warehouse / Inventory / Logistics software experience a plus.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.