Web Applications Developer: Web API, JSON, .NET
Location: Dearborn, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3+ Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the entire software development lifecycle.
If you have successfully delivered solutions that required expertise in designing, coding, and supporting dynamic web-based applications, then we’re looking for you!
We are seeking an Applications Engineer to join a lean technology and process group in the automotive industry. As a member of the team, you will work directly with other application and database engineers.
You are a communicator: you will listen to, comprehend, and translate customer needs; then design and develop solutions to meet those needs.
You are curious: you are constantly keeping up with the latest trends and technologies, understand how those innovations could improve your projects, and have the skills to execute changes to implement those solutions.
You are creative: you are aware of user experience and look for ways to improve data flow and interface.
Below are a list of requirements that are essential to tackle the challenge of this position:
- 3+ years demonstrated experience building enterprise level web applications;
- Expert level Web API, JSON RESTful development;
- Strong knowledge of and experience working within a C#/ASP.NET framework;
- Strong knowledge SQL Server 2014+;
- Strong knowledge and skill with Visual Studio;
- Strong knowledge of mobile web based (browser) design and development;
- Familiar with Responsive and Adaptive web site design;
- Familiar with UI/front end design and usability principles;
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Ready to operate in a highly collaborative team environment
Be prepared to give detailed and/or technical examples of your practical experience with any/all of the above.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all people. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.