ANESTHESIA REVENUE MANAGEMENT
MOBILE APPLICATION | HEALTHCARE | SECURITY COMPLIANCE
Anesthesia Revenue Management has held on to a single objective for the past twenty years: to be the best. The company specializes in anesthesia billing and anesthesia practice management. As a recognized leader in the field, ARM maintains the highest client retention through its services. ARM was founded in 1989 and the company’s growth has been fueled through practical and paced expansion to ensure that the company’s 2,000+ clients receive industry-leading solutions and the best service possible.
Because anesthesiologists and pain specialists spend a significant portion of the workday away from a physical office, Anesthesia Revenue Management (ARM) wanted to be first in the industry to offer these clients mobile access to data stored in revenue management software. ARM approached Logic to develop a custom technology solution that:
- Integrated a “dashboard” mobile app with ARM’s proprietary practice management/billing software system
- Established the highest level of security to protect confidential data
- Developed custom mobile healthcare billing and practice management app
- Boosted client revenue and sales
Objective C, .NET, MS SQL, JSON web service
Logic began the project by consulting ARM about mobile development strategy that accommodated for the end user’s needs and software capabilities. Logic then created an elegant and clean user interface that effortlessly allows clients to access existing information using intuitive navigation:
- Primary Dashboard
- Month-to-date charges: A monthly actual, and calculated targets and projections of charges
- Month-to-date payments: A monthly actual, and calculated targets and projections of payments
- Month-to-date cases: A monthly number of cases, the target, and projection for the current month.
- Secondary Dashboard
- Most recent deposits: A current summary of the most recent deposits into the individual’s bank account, ordered by date.
ARM’s mobile app was extremely well received when introduced at an industry tradeshow, and immediately resulted in new customer acquisition. Marc Hollerbach, President of ARM, states, “Simply our clients love it. It allows them to access data in a way that is as personal as the information they are viewing. Whether at the hospital, at home or on holiday, our clients know that with the app, the information they want is at their fingertips.”