MOBILE APP | UI/UX Design
Sanhua is a global manufacturer that produces controls and components for HAVC and commercial refrigeration. In the past, we helped the Sanhua (US) to add a Cross Reference Tool to their website which allows users to input a competitor’s part/model code and search for the corresponding code of Sanhua’s part/model. The addition was well received by their customers and Sanhua wanted to expand this to the mobile app market. So we built a mobile application for the client, which adapted the Cross Reference Tool functionality and added the dealer’s location plus a place to contact Sanhua’s representatives.
- Transferred a web tool and some other core functions to a mobile app with NativeScript
- Friendly User Experience and elegant UI Design
The mobile app contains three sections.
- Input a competitor’s part/model code and search for the corresponding code of Sanhua’s part/model and its product family.
- Switch between the US market and the EU market for different results.
- Look for dealers by inputting a zip code or city name. The results will show up on a map with dealer’s name, address, phone number and email address.
- Contact Sanhua’s representatives by email or phone.
Our UI/UX Designer put together a clear information architecture for this mobile app and designed a user-friendly interface consistent with the client’s branding.
We anticipate working with Sanhua in the future. Our client sponsors plan to upgrade the mobile app with additional features in 2022.
“Logic Solutions has been a great partner to work with. They bring their people, technology skills and tenacity to a project and get it done on time and on budget. Couldn’t have asked for a better relationship.” – Michael Smith, Marketing Communication Director