Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5 Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
The Software Engineer will join an agile development team responsible for our web applications, special projects and/or supporting tools. The Software Engineer should be passionate about code quality and software excellence, with extensive development experience. Collaborating closely with other engineers, architects, and team members is a must.
- Build user interface and server-side components using approved frameworks producing quality code.
- Participate in design and code reviews suggesting improvements and troubleshooting.
- Work with other team members at the architecture, design, and code levels to ensure standards-based, high performance systems.
- Actively participate at internal community of practice events to help with continuous learning
- Perform all work in accordance with company’s quality programs, standards, and procedures.
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of popular software development processes, i.e., agile, scrum, feature driven development.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving application defects within a mature production system.
- Working knowledge in distributed systems, service-oriented architecture, micro service frameworks and relational databases preferably with exposure to stored procedures.
- Test driven development.
- Experience with Java Platform (SE & EE), testing frameworks like Selenium or Cucumber, XML, Restful APIs, client-side scripting, ORM frameworks and MVC frameworks.
- Past work with Java messaging is a plus.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, think critically and problem solve, learn new technologies and adapt to change.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout organization.
Other Essential Requirements
- 5 years’ experience as software engineer with a strong development background.
- College degree in Computer Science, certification or experience.
- Must be a US Citizen, have a Green Card or be TN Visa eligible.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.