Junior Software Developer
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Type: Full Time/Contractor
Min. Experience: 3 Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Main focus -SQL script creation, SQL query debugging, Schema design modification in support of software development and customization of RT Systems’ applications based in VB.NET and C#.
- Development of application / solution requirements documentation.
- Adapting applications to fit customer requirements. Development of technical specs, user documentation, and work instructions for users.
- Look for continuous improvement in software and processes.
- Provide support / maintenance of Database and Application Servers.
- Good people, technical and analytical skills.
- Creative problem solver with ability to solve complex issues, applying appropriate technology and resources.
- Seeks out new technology and communicates any advantages
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
- Ability to participate in change activities and lead them as required.
- Ability to lead all aspects of a project: design, development, testing, implementation, and support transition.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Moderate knowledge of VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, MS Suite and Visual Studio
- 2 Years of Community College or University
- Strong Microsoft SQL experience, script creation, database bug analysis & resolution
- Experience in utilization of application life cycle methodology.
- Experience in developing application specifications and testing and deployment plans.
- Warehouse / Inventory / Logistics software experience a plus.
If you feel you meet the qualifications listed above, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
This is a full-time/contractor position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.