Office Admin Intern
Location: Plymouth, MI
Min. Experience: 1 Year
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
Logic is accepting internship applications.
Applicants should be smart, proactive, go-getters who work well both in teams and independently. Students of all undergraduate and graduate levels (first year through seniors) are welcome to apply.
Logic interns get to
- Create, update, and maintain personnel records
- Employee Benefits enrollment and changes
- Recruitment – candidate sourcing and prescreening
- Assist with travel arrangements for office staff and managers
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates
- Organize special functions and social events
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support
- Welcome visitors and provide assistance as needed
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed
- Organize conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Organize catering, coffee, or other refreshments as needed
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient
- Pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management, Marketing, and, or equivalent years of experience
- Possess written and verbal communication skills
- have organization and multitasking skills
- be knowledgeable about Microsoft 365 and its components
- be able to operate and maintain office equipment
- have reliable transportation and a willingness to work in-person full-time
- Be interest in remaining in the southeast Michigan area post-graduation is a plus.
Logic is open to sponsoring international interns. The internship is a paid full-time position that reports to a mentor (to assist them with their internship experience), project manager (for their assigned projects), and the CTO. Summer internship runs from the beginning of May to end of August (exact starting and ending dates are negotiable).
Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.