Location: SE Michigan (Remote during COVID)
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5+ Years
Logic Solutions is a full-service development firm headquartered in Plymouth, MI with 4 additional offices around the world. Founded in 1995, Logic offers website design and programming, eCommerce solutions, customized web and mobile applications, and application integration services that span the software development lifecycle.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
- Oversee the system development and release management processes.
- Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met.
- Develops detailed project plans, budgets and schedules, including goals, risks, and resource allocation.
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
- Monitors all project risks and issues and manages their resolution and impact.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with Multiple Vendors.
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills including the ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels.
- High Proficiency Level in specific job-related duties and skills are required.
- Microsoft Project tool.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Insurance industry experience.
- Distributed application development experience.
- System Analysis experience preferred.
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. This is a salaried position with compensation based on experience and skill level. Benefits include medical, insurance, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays, and sick days) and a professional work environment. Logic offers equal opportunities to all. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.