FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE—Fall 2007—Ann Arbor, MI: A collaborative marketing-design-development partnership involving Logic Solutions resulted in on-time, on-budget delivery of a high-impact and fresh website redesign for a premiere Michigan tourist destination – Bavarian Inn of Frankenmuth. The resort’s new website created immediate buzz in fall 2007 and online merchandise sales more than doubled in the first month post-launch.
Fresh. That single word captures the spirit of the website redesign project for the Bavarian Inn of Frankenmuth in Michigan. To be sure, fresh is at the heart of every schnitzel- and sauerbraten-laden plate served up for more than a half-century to generations of lovers of an authentic Bavarian experience. Fresh also defines this iconic Michigan resort’s marketing strategy of attracting new, younger generations to its Bavarian-themed Restaurant, Lodge, River Place mall, unique gift shops, and contemporary family-oriented activities.
And it captures the essence of the approach and development tools used by the design-build team of Halo Creative Group, Hile Design, and Logic Solutions to entirely reconcept, redesign, rearchitect, and rebuild the resort’s website and online store.
“Old World” doesn’t mean “Old School.”Although embracing an old-world approach to time-honored recipes, homemade quality, and excellent service, the resort’s management team knew they wanted leading-edge development tools and technology to meet their long-term needs for an engaging, easily updated, self-maintaining website and online store.
Completed in just a few months, the website and online store were developed using a robust content management system that provides the resort with tremendous long-term competitive advantage:
• Fun, interactive, state-of-the art FLASH technology sends a strong home-page message to “Dine, Stay, Shop, Play” with engaging, high-interest design and audio.
• Web-page design based on custom-designed templates allow resort staff to independently add and update website pages while retaining design consistency.
• Date-based Calendar of Events allow resort staff to maintain a searchable database of year-round attractions and events that display on various website pages and automatically update based on date.
• Banner ads directing cross-traffic to important, timely features of the site are controlled and updated by resort staff to display on various website pages. They auto-update based on date, so are easily swapped to suit the seasons.
• An online store of unique resort products is easily maintained by resort staff, who add and edit products, set pricing, feature special items, set sale items by date, and more.
• Website pages seamlessly integrate with other essential resort systems, including online reservations and email signup/marketing applications.
• The resort’s brand promise of unparalleled warmth, hospitality, and family fun is delivered consistently to its diverse user groups — from children to adult guests, from students to professional event planners — and across diverse platforms, including Internet Explorer, FireFox, Netscape and Safari.
Baking in quality. From wireframes and design comps to coded page templates, from marketing messages and storyboards to page content migration, and from beta review to production launch, these thoughtfully developed, detailed deliverables guided the project’s development to meet the resort’s management team goals. The experienced marketing, web design, graphics production, and technical development staff of Halo Creative Group, Hile Design, and Logic Solutions teamed with the knowledgeable, engaged management team of Bavarian Inn to deliver an exciting project on time and within budget. All with an immediate return on investment – the resort’s online sales more than doubled in the first month after going live.
Success tastes great. At Logic Solutions, we look forward to teaming with you to cook up effective technical solutions to your business challenges.